The Annual Symposium 2015
- November 22, 2015 at 15:30〜18:00
- Shizuoka Convention & Arts Center “Granship” Chu Hall in Shizuoka
- New Directions in Language Learning and Analysis: Where Do We Go from Here?
- Role of Language Education Vis-à-vis the Globalized New Era
Suzuko Nishihara (Director, Japanese Language Institute, Japan Foundation)
- Digital Literacies: Are We Missing Something?
Alice Chick (Senior Lecturer, School of Education, Macquarie University)
- A Paradigm Shift in Language Learning Enhanced with ICT – IT-enhanced Learning for the Benefit of the Learning Mind
Toshiyuki Yamamoto (Professor, Division of Promotion of Educational Development, Kansai University)
Participants : 35